Doctor insights on:
Sun Induced Skin Changes Keratosis
Lichen keratosis + other underlying skin conditions. Solitary lesion removed. Diff. colors spot changes arms and chest. Hydrating cream. What to do?
Not enough info: A Dr needs to look at it to see exactly what the problem is you are trying to describe ...Read more
Yes that's normal: Changes in temperature can affect the small blood vessels or capillaries in the skin. When you get exposed to cold these vessels will shrink or constrict to reduce heat loss and the skin may become pale or bluish. In hot environments these vessels will dilate to give off excess heat and the skin will become pink or red. Some medicines or diseases such as low thyroid may make this worse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
BHRT. : The Estradiol and Progesterone deficiencies caused by menopause can accelerate skin wrinkling and dryness. The best treatment is to replace these hormones using bioidentical hrt. That is, hormones which are identical in chemical structure to what the body would produce if it could. ...Read more
Too much milk: No problem that i know of.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood clot: Blood clots may cause a spectrum of symptoms depending on the location and size. In extremities, blood clots can cause symptoms such as pain and swelling. In the lungs, blood clots can cause shortness of breath and chest pain. Because blood clots commonly involve deep vessels skin changes aren't usually seen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sun induced skin changes liver spots
- Blotchy skin after sun exposure
- White spots on the skin after sun exposure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Little bumps on skin after being in the sun
- Surgery to change skin color
- Why does dialysis change your skin color?
- Talk to a dermatologist online