Doctor insights on:
Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic Uses
If it was prescribed: For him by his pediatrician or pediatric ophthalmologist, yes. If it was prescribed for someone else, no, because of risk of cross-contamination. ...Read more
My doc perscribed " sulfacetamide sodium opthalmic solution" for my ears. However, it is treated for my eyes, is this a mistake?
I was prescribed an eye drop containing (0.1% betamethasome and 10% sulfacetamide sodium) can this aggravate my tinnitus or cause any hearing loss.
Klaron (sodium sulfacetamide) Lotion: Sulfacetamide sodium topical is usually applied 2 times per day for 30 days. Space your doses evenly by applying the medication at the same times each day. You may need to keep using the medication once or twice per week, or once every other week. Follow your doctor's instructions. Call your doctor if your condition comes back after you stop using sulfacetamide sodium topical. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution 10 percent dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sodium sulfacetamide
- Sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur suspension
- Sulfacetamide sodium opthalmic
- 10 sodium sulfacetamide
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online