Doctor insights on:
Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic Solution 10 Percent Dosage
If it was prescribed: For him by his pediatrician or pediatric ophthalmologist, yes. If it was prescribed for someone else, no, because of risk of cross-contamination. ...Read more
My doc perscribed " sulfacetamide sodium opthalmic solution" for my ears. However, it is treated for my eyes, is this a mistake?
I was prescribed an eye drop containing (0.1% betamethasome and 10% sulfacetamide sodium) can this aggravate my tinnitus or cause any hearing loss.
Hello. Can the emollient Cream for my face with 2% sulfur and 10% sodium sulfacetamide be used with propecia without any interactions?
Yes: Sulfacetamide is a topical antibiotic used for several skin problems including acne, acne rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis. There may be some side effects of peeling skin, irritation, redness. But there are no reported interactions with Propecia, either topical or oral, most often used for hair loss. If you are using topical Propecia, apply them at different times of day. Good wishes:) ...Read more
Doxycycline twice daily, aqua glycolic facial cleanser, sodium sulfacetamide 10% and sulfur 5%.My face dries from time to time;i would like to know why.
Modify regimen: Sulfacetamide/sulfur often causes dryness, particularly during the winter. I would first ask your dermatologist to substitute something milder. You can also use a light moisturizer as needed if you wish, but choose one that says "non-comedogenic" on the label, meaning that it won't plug up your oil glands and make your acne worse. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution
- Potassium chloride in 5 percent dextrose and sodium chloride injection dosage
- Ofloxacin ophthalmic solution dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride ophthalmic solution dosage
- Cromolyn sodium ophthalmic solution
- Sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic uses
- Sodium sulfacetamide 10 wash
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free