Doctor insights on:
Suggest An Medicine For Vaginal Infection
Vaginal infection: Women often medicate themselves for suspected yeast infections with over the counter monistat. We see more resistant yeast due to the persistent use of anti fungal agents without a correct diagnosis. Another common cause for a vaginal infection can be bacterial vaginosis, and it has a different treatment. It would be best to see a doctor for a correct diagnosis. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What can I do to stop getting vaginal infections . I'm tierd of getting it been taking medicine and it keeps coming back.Help plz?
So i think I have a vaginal infection but not from sexual transaction and i get a lot of discharge during the day what kind of medicine could i take?
Find Cause: There are a hundred different kind of possible scenarios here. One medicine does not in any way cover them all. One first must determine what is causing the infection before a treatment can be prescribed. ...Read more
It burns to pee and kind of itches, do I have a vaginal infection? Can I just use over-the-counter medicine or do I have to go to the doctor?
Many possibilities : Several organisms can cause vaginal infections. Some are sexually transmitted. Chemical irritants such as soaps and latex can cause symptoms that can mimic a vaginal infection. You could consider having a check up to be sure about what's causing your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bacterial imbalance: Vaginal infections can be caused by a variety of things. The loss of balance between "good" and "bad" bacteria can cause bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection. There are several other infections that are sexually transmitted, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and trichomonas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the treatments for an infant vaginal yeast infection?
- How long will it take for an antibiotic to reduce pain of a tooth infection?
- How long does it take for an inner ear infection to get better?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for an outer ear infection to get better?
- What medicine can i take for a sinus infection while pregnant?
- Are there any over-the-counter medicine for a minor eye infection?
- How much cephalexin should i take for an upper respiratory infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free