Doctor insights on:
Sugaring Vs Waxing
Sugaring vs regular wax? Is it ok to use sugaring on face and would facial hair grow back darker? Never removed full facial hair only upper lip
I have a burn from hot sugar wax with blister the size of a dime on thumb. Can I treat it myself, or do I need to be seen? And should I cover it?
Sister was told her body wasnt breaking down sugar the way its supposed too. I was wondering what exactly that means?
Not ideal: The regimen for patients with diabetes should control blood sugars adequately, so that first am (fasting) bgs are in the normal range, ideally 80-120. The timing of meds around this reading is less important than the reading itself which, if high, indicates a likely need for modification to diet, exercise, meds, or all three. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
<100 w/o sx of hypo: If you are not a diabetic on meds or insulin, or with any symptoms of hypoglycemia such as hunger, sweating, palpitations or dizziness which are relieved by eating or drinking something. Your fasting blood glucose should be below 100 and nonfasting below 140. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Try low glycemic: As a rule you want to eat many fruits and vegetables a day, with natural sugars. What you want to avoid is processed sugars in soda, candy, and many snack foods in boxes. Avoid Corn Syrup. I like the 90/10 rule that nutritionists use, goal 90% of diet healthy, and live a little, don't worry about the other 10%. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sugar content in brown rice vs wheat bread
- White sugar vs organic evaporated cane juice
- Cinnamon vs chromium for blood sugar
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sugar free hot chocolate vs fat free hot chocolate
- How to best use cold wax with sugar?
- Diabetes honey vs sugar
- How to use brown sugar vs cane sugar when baking cookies?
- Nutrition of sugar vs golden syrup