Doctor insights on:
Sudden Spells Of Severe Cough
Cough: You should be evaluated by your doctor to receive proper treatment. ...Read more
Cough: In general, a symptom of coughing can be a sign of a viral or bacterial infection. Cough specific syrups or tablets are readily available for relief. Decongestant medicines can help if the cough is related to sinus drainage. Giving the cough ample time to clear is advisable but if you develop fevers, shortness of breath, chest pains, or bloody sputum, it may be time to see your doctor. ...Read more
Getting severe cough with mucous in it.....I am a severe smoker and drinker.....Suggest me what to do.....
What to do if I felt different and developrd a dry severe cough. I am off of it thank god! did you find some natural alternatives?
Inflammation...: A persistent cough will maintain some inflammation in the airways which can cause bronchospasm and continued cough. This is the reason for a cough to remain even after a bronchitis infection has resolved. The treatment often includes a steroid inhaler to decrease the inflammation as well as a bronchodilator inhaler to relieve bronchospasm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sudden severe headache back of head
- Sudden severe pain in back of head
- Causes of high sed rate along with sudden onset of severe pain in joints
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe dyspnea due to cough and small amount of blood in mucus tb
- Why do i have dizzy spells all of a sudden?
- Home remedies for attacks of sudden severe pain in side
- Sudden severe headache front of head
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free