Doctor insights on:
Sudden Pain In Left Hand
need to check: As all heart attacks may not present as typical ' severe left chest pain , radiating to arm.' your dad may be have a atypical presentation as you described , only way to know what causing his pain is to go to his doctor , age 50 is a critical age. Take him to the doctor soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yesterday night my mom got sudden pain in her left hand between third and forth finger please suggest me your description... ?
Hi i got sudden pain in middle left hand finger doc has strapped it i ain't knocked it I have osteo in my hip and doc said it could be in my finger?
I have sudden weakness and pain in my left hand. My right is fine, but grasping with left is weak and a bit painfull why is this?
Is it normal to feel pain in left hand on a vein sometimes it kinds feels like a cold feeling kinda like if they give u fluids through iv?
No : Not normal consult Dr. primary care in person for specific diagnosis and treatment ...Read more
Deformity: If deformed see doctor x-rayGet a more detailed answer ›
I recieved stiffness and pain in left hand after recieving a electric shock but hours later, i still receiving tingleness in my left hand so how long ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain in my left arm down to my hand with numbness in the fingers
- Pain in middle finger left hand
- Throbbing pain in left hand
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in left hand ring finger
- What could cause sudden joint pain and swelling in my hands?
- Shooting pain in left hand
- Sharp pain in palm of left hand
- Sudden sharp stabbing pain in eye for no reason left eye what is this