Doctor insights on:
Sudafed Strip For Congestion Ok During Night
I took Sudafed PE Congestion (main ingredient Phenylephrine) earlier this evening. Can I take QlearQuil at night? Also has phenylephrine.
Taken a Sudafed PE to relieve congestion. Can I take 10 mg ambien as well? About to get on a long, overnight flight!
No interactions: Are found according to my references.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 44, male, healthy. I got congestion for over 2 weeks now, the past 5 days it worsen with dark green mucus. last 3-4 days with sudafed and guaifene?
Normal saline: It seems that you could be feeling quite miserable right now. You are doing the right thing with the sudafed and the guiafenesin. Have you tried using normal saline nose drops? This can be bought over the counter. It can be used to loosen the mucus in your nose. Also breathing steam. If that does not help you really need to see your family doctor for a consultation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just took 2 sudafed for my sinus congestion, can I take anything with it for my coughing spasms?
Coughing spasms: Coughing spasms are symptoms of whooping cough especially when gasping for air in between with or without choking or vomiting are signs of pertussis or whooping cough. If the cough is persistent, i recommend you to be tested for it and/or get treated. Cases of pertussis have increased recently thus my vigilance for diagnosing it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How did the sinus congestion comeback in less than a week? Had congestion monday, took aleave sinus d, went away. Congestion back today, have sudafed.
See a specialist: Allergist or ENT, you already tried self medicating, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok for baby to cry during tummy time?
- Is it normal for my baby to eat more at night than during the day?
- Why am i so gassy during the day but seem ok at night is it my diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sudafed for nasal congestion
- How to stop your period for a night?
- What to eat during pregnancy for fair baby?
- Reasons for low bleeding during periods
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online