Doctor insights on:
Sudafed Claritin Interaction
Use them wisely: Sudafed is a brand name of pseudoephedrine, a decongestant used to decrease nasal congestion and secretions. Claritin is a brand name for loratadine, an antihistaminic. Claritin-d is one brand name for the combination of these two medications. This combination of medications helps to reduce nasal allergy symptoms. Long-term continuous use of decongestant result in some cases with loss of effect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sudafed vs claritin d
- Can i take claritin and sudafed together?
- Zoloft and claritin interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Claritin and sudafed
- Can you take sudafed with claritin?
- Mixing claritin and sudafed
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free