Doctor insights on:
Sudafed And Zyrtec
Cold or allergies? Stuffy nose, on and off itchy eyes, nose. After three days, now itchy throat. No fever. Did take sudafed, mild help, now zyrtec but itchy throat may be the side effect.
Can you take zyrtec, sudafed, flovent in morning and then take promethazine and tramadol in evening?
Treating symptoms: The question should be why do I need all of these med to start with. What is giving me the allergies? Is it food , i surly could be , is it toxicity from heavy metals solvents of other poisons? Could be. You need to find a doctor who will look into the toxic causes rather than load you with medication for the symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One nostril completely plugged in morning. Dr prescribed steroids, zyrtec, sudafed. Worked for a week. Now back. Goes away when i walk.Back when i sit?
Taking zyrtec & sudafed for allergy symptoms from eustachian td. Sit/stand symptoms are gone. When i lay down though, my inner ears & body itch. Why?
Can you take sudafed 24 hour at the same time as zyrtec 24 hour. My face is getting numb by taking both. Why would that be?
I was trying to get Zyrtec D for my boyfriend with severe allergies will Zyrtec and sudafed PE without pseudophedrine work the same daily?
Medication4 friend: You should not be getting medication for a friend. Friend should see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take zyrtec and sudafed?
- Can you take sudafed and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Can i take nyquil and sudafed together?
- What is the difference between zyrtec and xyzal?
- Can i take zyrtec and nyquil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free