Doctor insights on:
How can I make my skin softer all day every day? It seems like my skin is so dry the more i put lotion on the dryer my skin gets..?
Help please? What is a good 100% scent-free body lotion? Ddrug store or mart store variety is fine?
Healthtap: are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
A tip here was don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. So that means only organic pure face lotions, body wash, etc? I want to get into it
Stop the new lotion: You might be allergic or sensitive to the new line of lotion. The best is to stop it, change back to the original lotion, or use a generic lotion such as cetaphil or eucerin. If you don't improve, you should see your doctor for evaluation in case the irritation is not due to the new line of lotion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Face lotion: Of course. This all depends upon what is contained in the lotion and your particular tolerance for it. Sounds as if you might be encountering something to which you are allergic or which is irritant to you. You might want to chat with a dermatologist. Love your city. ...Read more
Sensitive skin: You may be sensitive to one of the ingredients in the lotion. Try using a cream (in a tube or jar) that is fragrance-free instead. Lotions by definition have more water and alcohol and can be more irritating for the skin. Also, be careful to avoid fragrance, as it can irritate already delicate skin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Betasol lotion side effects
- Penis lotion
- White lotion like discharge before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i put lotion on my sunburn
- Why do my legs burn when i put lotion on them after i shave?
- Is it okay to use baby oil or baby lotion while masturbating?
- White lotion like discharge after ovulation
- Calamine lotion safe for babies