Doctor insights on:
Please can drugs be given to stroke patient to heal and repair the damaged nerves and other parts, and also so help recovering process?
Great value: A nurse presence in the home can provide support for feeding, dressing, cleaning, and other activities of daily living. Extremely helpful during the process of rehab, as many patients will be unable to take care of themselves a visiting nurse in the home setting can allow other family members to pursue their individual responsibilities. ...Read more
Find out why: Never assume that a stroke patient doesn't know what they talking about. If they say there is pain, assume there is and then get a description. Then investigate what is going on. If you can't do it (because pain problems in otherwise normal people are often difficult to resolve), take the patient to a doctor who often deals with stroke patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very fast (TPA?): Improvement can be dramatic, sometimes within 10-15 min, and even up to an hour or so. ...Read more
Stroke: Not necessarily in ICU , if unstable certainly patient goes to icu. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hand and finger exercises for patients in stroke rehabilitation
- Diet menu for stroke patients
- What causes stroke patient to develope fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to improve hand function in stroke patients
- Occupational therapy goals for stroke patients
- Facial exercises for stroke patients
- Amway nutrilite products given to paralytic and stroke patients
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free