Doctor insights on:
Great value: A nurse presence in the home can provide support for feeding, dressing, cleaning, and other activities of daily living. Extremely helpful during the process of rehab, as many patients will be unable to take care of themselves a visiting nurse in the home setting can allow other family members to pursue their individual responsibilities. ...Read more
Find out why: Never assume that a stroke patient doesn't know what they talking about. If they say there is pain, assume there is and then get a description. Then investigate what is going on. If you can't do it (because pain problems in otherwise normal people are often difficult to resolve), take the patient to a doctor who often deals with stroke patients. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very fast (TPA?): Improvement can be dramatic, sometimes within 10-15 min, and even up to an hour or so. ...Read more
Please can drugs be given to stroke patient to heal and repair the damaged nerves and other parts, and also so help recovering process?
Stroke: Not necessarily in ICU , if unstable certainly patient goes to icu. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Urinary incontinence in stroke patients
- Recovery for unconscious stroke patient
- Salt substitutes for stroke patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for a stroke patient?
- Activities for stroke patients
- Nursing assessment for stroke patients
- Magnesium and stroke patients
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free