Doctor insights on:
Protein: Semen is a product of several things. There are secretions from the testicles themselves, secretions from the prostate and from the seminal vessicles and the cowper's glands along with mucous from the urethra. All of these have amounts of carbohydrates but the majority is protein. The protein nature makes the seminal fluid viscid, thick and stringy. With time it liquifies & stringy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dehydration: People who have trach are always at increased risk of infection and chronic inflammation. If there are other signs of infections (fever, lethargy, altered level of consciousness) seek immediate medical attention. But while you are waiting try increasing the fluid intake of your child. At age 2 they may not be able to adequately express thirst. ...Read more
I've had a long continuous stringy light brown, sometimes cloudy brown gooey discharge the past 2 days...I should be starting soon.. Should i worry?
Yes: More information is needed to characterize the possible problem you may have . However , the best thing to do is to see your primary care provider and have the sample of your discharge checked. ...Read more
Maybe: When a woman releases an egg and is fertile the cervical mucus changes. It is like raw egg white, and is clear and stretchy. This lasts for 1-2 days. If you notice this type of mucus and you are about 2 weeks until the next period, this is likely ovulatory cervical mucus and you are fertile. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thick stringy period blood
- Brown stringy discharge instead of period
- Brown stringy discharge before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes semen to be thick and stringy?
- When a mans cum is stringy
- Brown stringy discharge after period
- White stringy mucus in mouth
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?