Doctor insights on:
Strep Throat Pictures Without Tonsils
Essentially the same: Strep throat is strep throat--a bacterial infection due to exposure to a specific germ called streptococcus. Headache, sore throat, red throat, swollen lymph nodes of the neck, nausea, vomiting, generalized achiness or malaise, even a fine sandpapery red rash known as scarletina can occur whether one has tonsils or not. Admittedly the chance of strep throat seems less after tonsillectectomy. ...Read more
Otolaryngologist: Sxs of strep throat can include: pain of throat; large, red tonsils with white exudates; small red dots on roof of the mouth; swollen lymph nodes on neck; fever, headache, rash, difficulty swallowing, fatigue or rash. Medical evaluation would be needed (otolaryngology) is order to answer your question. ...Read more
I had a culture done to see if i strep throat but it came back negitive my tonsils are getting bigger andmore white patches are showing.
I constantly get strep throat about 3 to four times a year.Can removing my tonsils help prevent step throat? What are other things I can do to stop it
Yes and no: The removal of the palatine tonsils can reduce the "intensity" of illness when you get strep in the future, but it does not prevent you from getting it. After the tonsils are removed, there are still tissues and glands in the throat that can become infected, with the same risk of immune mediated complications. ...Read more
I'm having symptoms of what seems to be strep throat.As I have white stuff around my tonsils.I recently had oral sex. Could that have been the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recurring strep throat without tonsils
- Strep throat in adults without tonsils
- Strep throat symptoms without tonsils
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have strep throat without tonsils?
- Can you have strep throat without tonsils?
- Can you get strep throat without tonsils?
- Can i still get strep throat without tonsils?
- Talk to a pediatrician online