Doctor insights on:
Strengthen Ligaments In Knee Exercises
Careful: Depends on the ligament. It is very important to get your motion back first after a ligament injury. Range of motion exercises (wall slides, etc.) and biking without resistance can accomplish this. Then if you are treating the ligament nonop, strengthening exercises are begun. For example- PCL injury, the quad is very important.Ask your doctor for specific goals for your specific ligament injury. ...Read more
My knee Ligament is Teared.as per Dr it is Mild injury & can be cured by Exercises.But can i take CCM Tablets for Faster Recovery?
Torn ligaments in knees. Some instability now at age 34. What happens when i'm old? Keeping it in check w/ exercise now. Is surgery better in longrun?
Depends on ligaments: Instabilities can b from acl, pcl, mcl, ; lcl.Or any combination. All can lead 2 many forms of instability. C a knee specialist 4 evaluation. Find out what ur instability is ; follow his/her advice. , . ...Read more
My cruciate ligament in my knee is still giving trouble after 10 yrs what can I do to strengthen d knee please.?
Stronger hamstrings: I assume that you are talking about your anterior cruciate ligament (acl). The hamstring muscles on the back of the thigh can improve the stability of a knee with an abnormal acl. The hamstring curl machine is a typical gym exercise. There are also several home based exercises (such as with an exercise ball) that are good. Try googling them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Knee ligaments strengthening exercises
- Strengthening knee ligaments
- Lateral collateral ligament strengthening exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to strengthen foot ligaments and tendons
- Knee strengthening exercises for women
- Knee muscle strengthening exercises
- List of knee strengthening exercises
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free