Doctor insights on:
Strengthen Ligaments In Knee Exercises
My knee Ligament is Teared.as per Dr it is Mild injury & can be cured by Exercises.But can i take CCM Tablets for Faster Recovery?
Careful: Depends on the ligament. It is very important to get your motion back first after a ligament injury. Range of motion exercises (wall slides, etc.) and biking without resistance can accomplish this. Then if you are treating the ligament nonop, strengthening exercises are begun. For example- PCL injury, the quad is very important.Ask your doctor for specific goals for your specific ligament injury. ...Read more
My cruciate ligament in my knee is still giving trouble after 10 yrs what can I do to strengthen d knee please.?
Stronger hamstrings: I assume that you are talking about your anterior cruciate ligament (acl). The hamstring muscles on the back of the thigh can improve the stability of a knee with an abnormal acl. The hamstring curl machine is a typical gym exercise. There are also several home based exercises (such as with an exercise ball) that are good. Try googling them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How can I strengthen the ligaments around the knees, because i play soccer a lot and ping pong and they both require lots of knee bendin. Thank you!
Strenghthen muscles: Please see my previous answer to this question if possible . Briefly , you cannot strengthen knee ligaments . You can, however, strengthen the muscles about the knee( quadriceps esp.) and improve proprioception(balance/ coordination).Good luck! ...Read more
I have streched my knee ligament. Doc has asked me to do some excersises to strengthen my other knee muscles. Pls advice?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i strengthen the ligaments in my knee after arthroscopic surgery?
- Exercises for ligament damage in knee
- Knee strengthening exercises done sitting in a chair
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Knee ligaments strengthening exercises
- Exercises to correct knock knees in adults
- How long does a ligament in your knee take to heal?
- Strengthening exercises for a hyperextended knee
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free