Doctor insights on:
Strabismus Vision Therapy
It may never cure: Strabismus can occasionally be improved by vision therapy, but more often requires multiple treatments, including glasses and even surgery. Even once the strabismus has improved, it can return years later, especially if the original treatment was begun at an older age, or did not completely treat it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Vision therapy supposedly improves the efficiency of vision but cannot in any circumstance improve eye position which is what is dysfunctional in strabismus. Vision therapy is untested, unproven and generally a big waste of time and money. Check with an ophthalmologist who is a specialist in strabismus in your area (frequently pediatric ophthalmologists) for the best information on your eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure strabismus through vision therapy?
- Double vision after strabismus surgery
- Hart chart vision therapy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will vision therapy reverse amblyopia
- Eye therapy exercises strabismus
- Eccentric circles vision therapy
- What eye therapy exercises are proven to help strabismus?
- Talk to a pediatrician online