Doctor insights on:
Strabismus Eye Exam
Who should I see about one slightly bulging eye and sudden lazy eye if i've had an eye exam and was just prescribed prism glasses?
An eye exam consists of checking the vision. If this is not normal a manifest refraction is done to determine if any glasses are needed. This is the test where the patient is asked which lens is better number one or two. Then the health of the eye is evaluated with a microscope called a slit lamp. To be able to see the back of the eye, the retina, ...Read more
I have severe strabismus and I'm an adult, it started in one eye, and now the other seems to be doing the same. Will it continue to get worse?
Hello, i think my left eye have a little problem, it goes a little up like a small form of strabismus , but it goes just up, is there any solution?
Yes: Some types of strabismus can be intermittent. One type is intermittent exotropia, which often is controlled most of the time. The control can diminish and the deviation will occur more often. Another is accommodative esotropia, which is controlled with glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My eye tends to vertically roll up sometimes. I can also trigger it! could this be the eye condition strabismus?
I had surgery to correct intermittent strabismus and now my eye is always pointing inward. How can I fix this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should your eye stay dilated after an exam?
- How long should eyes stay dilated after an eye exam?
- How long does it take to get strabismus surgery for my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can contacts correct strabismus or lazy eye the same way glasses do?
- Eye exam
- How long after an eye exam should i wait to look at a computer screen?
- Headache after eye exam
- Talk to a pediatrician online