Doctor insights on:
Dangers of drinking a few beers while on 750mg 2x a day Relafen? How soon after stopping this medication is it safe to drink again w/o risks?
Relafin: Relafen belongs to a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. There is no one drug that is effective for everyone when it comes to joint pain so please consult with your physician. ...Read more
I'll tell!: Usaully two 750mg tableets together, or one two times a day. Relafen (nabumetone) is inactive in your stomach, and is converted to its active form by the liver. Therefore it can be once daily and great for arthritis or any chronic pain. But not good for an acute headache. Nonethless, take with fluids. If you decide to take it once daily, supper time is best. It will be around at night and am! ...Read more
What is it for: The first thing is to establish a diagnosis. The anti-inflammatories can help, but maybe you don't need them and can improve the problemwith exercise, posture, etc. All medications have alternatives but some are better than others. With the NSAID we have to watch the stomach, the kidneys, the blood pressure. Each of these can be affected in a adverse way and you need to be monitored. ...Read more
Yes: You need to be monitored for the side effects of Relafen and other nsaids. Prevacid can help decrease the risk of GI bleeding. It is a proton pump inhibitor. Vimovo even has a proton pump inhibitor in the same pill with the Naproxen and decrease gastric ulcers. The proton pump inhibitors increase the protection from the NSAID induced GI ulcerations and bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Stopping lisinopril
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Is it easier to get pregnant after stopping birth control?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- Stopping synthroid abruptly
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free