Doctor insights on:
I would feel dizzy and then i would vomit until nothing would come out it would only stop if i drink metoclopramide, this started happening since i was 9 years old, i'm now 26 years old?
See doctor: You need to be seen by your physician and should be evaluated for any systemic disease. ...Read more
Metoclopramide increases emptying of food from the stomach and decreases symptoms of nausea, vomiting, heartburn, and fullness,. It should ideally be taken 30 minutes before meals. It's use in pregnancy should be reserved for severe conditions where the risks to the baby of not treating exceed the potential ...Read more
Reconsider this drug: Metaclopramide (reglan) is a pro-motility agent to improve esophageal and stomach emptying. The side effects can be lingering, serious, and dose - & duration-dependent. I would suggest you discuss alternatives to this drug with your doc. If you intentionally overdosed please call 911 now. ...Read more
Devils drug!: This drug has a "black box" warning for many good reasons. It should be used only before surgery to empty gastric contents. It is grossly overused by many colleagues. It will always elevate prolactin, which in both sexes dampnes libido, causes depression, etc. Bad drug. Also can cause tardive dyskinesia, which can be permanent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Stopping lisinopril
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Is it easier to get pregnant after stopping birth control?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- Stopping synthroid abruptly
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online