Doctor insights on:
1st time gout, prescribed indomethacin(25 mg 3-per day). was told to stop when symptom alleviate. when stop, the symptom back. been 3 wks. wht to do?
See details: How do you know it is gout? Was the joint aspirated and crystals found.? Was the joint at the base of the great toe involved? if it is gout, Indomethacin should be continued until the attack totally resolves. Then a combination of Colcrys and Allopurinol started to normalize serum uric acid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taking indomethacin & colchicines for gout, 10 years. Doctor recommends allopurinol. Says once i start allopurinol, I have to stay on it for life & that i can’t stop taking it. Is this true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Stopping lisinopril
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Is it easier to get pregnant after stopping birth control?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- Stopping synthroid abruptly
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free