Doctor insights on:
Talk to doctor: You should never stop a medication without discussing the decision with your doctor. He/she will advice if it is appropriate to stop, if you need an alternative, etc. ...Read more
I have been taking co-diovan & atenolol. then,i was given crestor & asked to stop atenolol. reason please?
For many years I had taking Lisinopril 40 Mg last year Dr. added 40 mg Diovan now Dr. say" stop cold turkey" Lisinopril and take 80mg of Diovan no feeling too good have headaches and dizzy Thanks?
Is it ok to stop taking Diovan abruptly? I have been on it for 9 months. Gives bad muscle pain and muscle spasms and cramps. I have gained 20 pounds
Yes but: Let your physician know & follow up in short order with them. ...Read more
Surgery on bi-cep tendon tear 1-2-15 takes nexium, diovan, Crestor, metformin and ibuprofen- when and what should he stop before surgery?
Antihypertensive: This drug is an angiotensin receptor blocker used to treat hypertension. It is considered helpful in promoting healing of the kidney tissue and is a good choice in persons who develop a cough on drugs called ace inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is your opinion on switching from Diovan 320 mgs to generic Valsartan 320 mgs? He had been on Diovan brand for many years, however, now more $
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Stopping lisinopril
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of stopping lo loestrin fe
- Is it easier to get pregnant after stopping birth control?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- Stopping synthroid abruptly
- Talk to a cardiologist online