Doctor insights on:
Stop Thyroid Medication Testing
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thyroid medication take to work?
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free