Doctor insights on:
Stop Thyroid Medication Before Thyroid Test
My thyroid test results are low t3, (liothyronine) freet3 is barely within range low end. How can I get my dr. To try thyroid medication to see if it would help?
Need more info: What are your symptoms? Symptoms of under active thyroid? What are your other levels? Free t4, tsh, thyroid antibodies test? If feel not getting anywhere you can try and see a specialist in thyroid called an endocrinologist who may be able to help you and explain your labs and treatment options if any available to you. ...Read more
Hello my name is Rozina and in my thyroid test i got my t4 thyroxine result as 4.58L (referencce is given as 4.87-11.72). So do i need medication?
Since prometrium (micronized progesterone) can increase estrogen levels as well as progesterone, would thyroid test results be altered while on this medication?
I have my periods on time. im 27 years.got my thyroid test done on third day on periods.tsh is 6.5? do i need medication.facing acne issues oflate
In July I would rock laying Down.That stop.but now laying down feel like I'm shaking on the inside.Why?Had cbc, glucose 100.Thyroid test normal.
Iodine: Some institutions may ask you to fast after midnight the night before thyroid scan. You should avoid eating foods which contain high iodine content before the scan. Again, different places may ask you to perform these dietary for different amounts of time. Check with the site performing your scan. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i take thyroid medication before tsh blood test
- Stop thyroid medication testing
- Fast before thyroid blood test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there certain medications i should stop taking before my colonoscopy?
- Can i eat before a thyroid blood test?
- Fast before thyroid tsh blood test
- Can i eat before thyroid blood test?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free