Doctor insights on:
Stop Progesterone Suppositories Will Period
I have 3 cysts on my left ovary, my doctor has me inserting 400mg progesterone suppository nightly. I started my period, should I stop using them?
Cannot tell: What is your age? Any other associated problems? ...Read more
Prescribed Clomid 50 mg, progesterone suppositories, day 23 prog level ws 12.9 period day 29. do I need higher dose?
Can you tell me about it's like to take progesterone suppositories for infertility & experienced a heavy painful 1st period?
Sure: Progesterone suppositories are inserted once or twice daily inside your vagina. Most do not have any problems with it. Some women can have some discharge and some can have bloating and feel crampy. Some feel drowsy. Most feel completely normal. Painful 1st period may just be related to having a stressful cycle trying to conceive or from all the hormones you have taken. Good Luck to you ...Read more
After 14days of my ovulation i tested hpt it was neg.I stopped progesterone suppositories. But it s two days late and my period is not started. Why?
Iam using progesterone suppository is that delaying my periods or iam i pregnant on 4 march my blood test was negative?
Accidentally i left my progesterone suppositories out of the refridgerator for 12 hours. They did not melt. Are they no more useful?
They can: Anything you put in your vagina can be associated with pink bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- Will period start when using progesterone suppositories
- Will taking progesterone stop my period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Estrogen and periods
- Will a douche stop your period
- Will plan b stop your period
- Will gelatin stop your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free