Doctor insights on:
Stop Eyebrow Twitch
My eyebrow keeps twitching. Is there anything i can do to make it stop. It has been going on and off for about 4 - 6 weeks now. It is starting to drive me nuts especially at work.
My left eyelid and eyebrow muscles have been twitching for 4 months. If i stop wearing contacts and wear my glasses instead could this cure the issue?
How do I stop eye twitching? I gave up caffeine & still twitches. I sleep decently. Don't feel stressed. Now eyebrow area twitching too. Diet?
Similar to eyelid: Eyelid, brow twitching is very common, and often occurs from stress, fatigue, lack of sleep, and overuse of stimulants -caffeine and decongestants. Local eye irritation can also add to this, such as dry eye, allergy, and blepharitis (eyelid infection, inflammation). Eyestrain and excessive reading can contribute. Try reducing the stress/stimulant factors, and get an eye exam for the other causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyebrow won't stop twitching
- Tension twitching between the eyebrow
- Right eyebrow twitching meaning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eyebrow twitches magnesium
- Causes of eyebrow twitching
- Eyebrow twitching for weeks
- Eyebrow twitching causes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free