Doctor insights on:
Why?: If for medical reason one has to stop Lactation immediately, then only it is advisable otherwise one does not need Bromocriptin for this. If stimulation is gone(i.e. Lactation /sucking of Breast milk is stopped) the Milk production will also stop in a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On bromocriptine tablet my prolactin reached over 3000&now that I've been on the tablets it went to 700 and period is back but can I stop for 5 days?
Have bromocriptine tablets that are 2.5mg when I have 1 at night it makes my nose blocked&I feel sick and tired should I stop having it&tell my doctor?
have bromocriptine 2.5mg tablet 1 every night &when I do have it I feel nauseous my stomach makes noises should I stop it I have it cause period stop
Bromocrptine: Hi, it's not wise to stop your medication without consulting ur treating doctor, I believe you are no it for more than your period being stopped, talk to your doctor please darling. ...Read more
I'm taking bromocriptine and i'm pregnant but the medicine is making me vomit all the time can I stop taking it and is there any harm on the baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i stop hcg diet early?
- Can fever stop menstruation?
- How can i stop addiction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop talking in sleep?
- Tooth extraction bleeding won't stop
- Can you stop buspar anytime?
- How to stop sweating so much?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free