Doctor insights on:
Stop Bleeding After Wisdom Teeth Removal
Apply pressure: Bite down on some gauze or a tea bag for 30 mintues. ...Read more
After wisdom teeth removal a week ago, i began bleeding and spat out a large-ish blood clot. I am soaking through gaze. Should i be worried?
Post op bleeding: Bleeding should be substantially controlled within the first hour or two, and certainly by the next day. It's common to have some slight temporary bleeding when the wound site is irritated from tongue, food, brushing or flossing during the first week. Anything more than that should be discussed with the dentist who removed the tooth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is not unusual: to notice small episodes of bleeding for several days after wisdom teeth surgery; simply bite on gauze again in the area of bleeding. Actually, some bleeding after extractions is beneficial and sign of a normal healing. If concerned, see your surgeon for post-op appointment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can be: How much bleeding are you experiencing? Is the bleeding getting less?. If not you might want to call your dentist...You can also take a teabag, wet it and place that over the extraction site with gentle pressure. The tannic acid from the tewill help stop bleeding i'm assuming you are not on blood thinners. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello doctor its been 2 days since my wisdom teeth removal; I haven't bleed once, I was just wandering when can I eat anything?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does bleeding stop after wisdom teeth?
- Problems after wisdom teeth removal
- Sore teeth after wisdom teeth removal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gums after wisdom teeth removal
- Before and after wisdom teeth removal
- After care for wisdom teeth removal
- Fever after wisdom teeth removal
- Talk to a dentist online for free