Doctor insights on:
Stomach Problems Related To Season Change
My dentist ground my first two front teeth and my whole bitefeel changed. Could only my back teeth touching lead to tmj? Does this affect digestion and lead to stomach problems?
Tmj: There are people who can get along with only their back teeth touching and have no problems. The "normal" bite would have anterior contacts also with the cuspids (canine teeth) guiding your bite. If thats how things felt before, you should talk to your dentist about adjusting it back. That alone would not typically affect digestion. Your back teeth still grind the food up fine. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've had stomach problems since April, changing in intensity and duration. Been to the ER multiple times and no results. What should I do?
Have you been: evaluated by a gastroenterologist ?Get a more detailed answer ›
It could: Commonly it is taught that a gentle walk after eating can aid in digestion and there are studies that suggest gastrointestinal motility(movement) is improved with walking. But everyone is different and you may be sensitive to any exertion after a meal, as you may suffer from spasms or cramps. ...Read more
Been off lorazepam for 6 days, on 10 mg of Lexapro and .5 mg of clonazepam 2x a day. Will the help control my anxiety and stomach problems?
Anxiety: Will likely be controlled soon as it takes Lexapro approximately 7 to 10 days for the antianxiety effect to kick in. I don't know what dose of Lorazepam however you were taken off. As to its effect on your stomach, i cannot predict that as I do not know specifically what the G.I. Problem is. Best wishes for a happy and healthy blessed holiday season. ...Read more
Anxiety may: cause GI symptoms.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some health problems related to inadequate diets?
- Lower back pain related to prostate problem
- Could having kidney stones be related to prostate problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pain in the right side of your stomach always related to your spleen?
- How to have a flat stomach if i have a hypothyroidism problem?
- Is stomach pain related to corn?
- Stomach growling problems how not to growl so loudly in public
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online