Doctor insights on:
Stomach Problems After Gallbladder Surgery
As soon as: You feel comfortable and are pain free when you do so. Trocar sites for laparoscopic gallbladder surgery are at most 10 mm in diameter, so chances of you hurting any of them are quite small. ...Read more
After gallbladder surgery over six months ago what could be causing a heat feeling in the stomach hours after eating?
Is it possible to get a gallbladder attack after gallbladder surgery? Sometimes i get sharp pains out of no where on my right side of my abdomen.
May be: Something else. How long ago was your surgery? If the surgery was recent then muscle and gas pains can come and go & sometimes can be worse with large or fatty meals. If the surgery was longer ago then see your family doctor for an evaluation as pains can come from many sources. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had gallbladder surgery 3 weeks ago my left side of lower stomach is still swelled is that normal..
I had gallbladder surgery on 3 20 12. Why do I still get tired and have slight pain in my stomach?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash on stomach after gallbladder surgery
- Stomach swollen after gallbladder surgery
- Liver problems after gallbladder surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Breathing problems after gallbladder surgery
- Digestive problems after gallbladder surgery
- Severe stomach pain after gallbladder surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free