Doctor insights on:
Stomach Problems After Gallbladder Surgery
Vsrirs: Common to feel gassy & bloated for a few days, usually less than a week. Concerns would be worsening abdominal pain, recurrent vomiting. Call your surgeon if you have concerns. Follow your surgeon's instructions & seem them for your postoperative follow up. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When comfortable: Soon as you feel comfortable.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have had a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery 25 days ago? I sometimes have a very sharp pain in my stomach 4-5 hours after breakfast. Is it normal?
Is it possible to get a gallbladder attack after gallbladder surgery? Sometimes i get sharp pains out of no where on my right side of my abdomen.
May be: Something else. How long ago was your surgery? If the surgery was recent then muscle and gas pains can come and go & sometimes can be worse with large or fatty meals. If the surgery was longer ago then see your family doctor for an evaluation as pains can come from many sources. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had gallbladder surgery 3 weeks ago my left side of lower stomach is still swelled is that normal..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash on stomach after gallbladder surgery
- Stomach swollen after gallbladder surgery
- Liver problems after gallbladder surgery
- Bloated stomach after gallbladder surgery
- Stomach swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Breathing problems after gallbladder surgery
- Digestive problems after gallbladder surgery
- Severe stomach pain after gallbladder surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free