Doctor insights on:
Stomach Problems After Gallbladder Surgery
Vsrirs: Common to feel gassy & bloated for a few days, usually less than a week. Concerns would be worsening abdominal pain, recurrent vomiting. Call your surgeon if you have concerns. Follow your surgeon's instructions & seem them for your postoperative follow up. ...Read more
When comfortable: Soon as you feel comfortable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have had a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery 25 days ago? I sometimes have a very sharp pain in my stomach 4-5 hours after breakfast. Is it normal?
Maybe: Less than a month from surgery. Avoid fried, fatty, greasy foods for a while. Eat smaller amounts of food at a time. May have various discomforts for 4-8 weeks that generally resolve. See tour surgeon if persists. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sensitive Navel: After any type of surgery, the incision(s)) normally get quite swollen and very sensitive. Pain with bending, turning, lifting, straining, coughing and sneezing can all beg rather painful for at least 2 weeks after laparoscopic surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: If you are referring to 'itchiness' of the incisions, this is very common. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had gallbladder surgery on 3 20 12. Why do I still get tired and have slight pain in my stomach?
See 1 more doctor answer
I had gallbladder surgery about yr ago. I ve been having pain were the scars are and in middle of my stomach. Not sure what it is.?
See 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash on stomach after gallbladder surgery
- Stomach swollen after gallbladder surgery
- Liver problems after gallbladder surgery
- Bloated stomach after gallbladder surgery
- Stomach swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Breathing problems after gallbladder surgery
- Digestive problems after gallbladder surgery
- Severe stomach pain after gallbladder surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free