Doctor insights on:
Stomach Pain From Gallbladder Surgery Recovery
Cholecystectomy 7 months ago. Bad nausea and stomach pain start 1 month ago. Could be bile gastritis but if no Gallbladder will it be permanent thing?
I had gallbladder surgery on 3 20 12. Why do I still get tired and have slight pain in my stomach?
I had gallbladder surgery about yr ago. I ve been having pain were the scars are and in middle of my stomach. Not sure what it is.?
I had gallbladder surgery 3 weeks ago my left side of lower stomach is still swelled is that normal..
As soon as: You feel comfortable and are pain free when you do so. Trocar sites for laparoscopic gallbladder surgery are at most 10 mm in diameter, so chances of you hurting any of them are quite small. ...Read more
Immediately: You will be sore but you won't hurt anything by sleeping on your stomach--even the night if surgery. ...Read more
After gallbladder surgery over six months ago what could be causing a heat feeling in the stomach hours after eating?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe stomach pain after gallbladder surgery
- Gallbladder removal recovery time for from surgery
- How long is the recovery from gallbladder surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Belly button pain after gallbladder surgery
- Pain in left side after gallbladder surgery
- Back pain after gallbladder surgery
- How can i know if my pain if from my gallbladder or my appendix?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free