Doctor insights on:
Stomach Pain After Bowel Movement
Why stomach pain after bowel movement sometimes no pain. I had surgery for diviticulitis 9 years ago.. I am paranoid when I use the bathroom. IBS?
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
See a doctor: There are many different things that can be causing your pain, some minor (irritable bowel) but some serious (colon ca). We need to know about the type of pain, what brings it on and what relieves it, any pertinent past history, etc. We are a "hands-on" profession and can learn a lot from physical examination. Lastly, we often need to run tests like blood tests, x-rays, or even endoscopy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
For the last year or so when I am having severe stomach pain and constipation, my bowel movements will have white mucous or tissue.Is this concerning?
I have been having pencil shaped bowel movements with very bad smell, frequent bowel movements and stomach pain. Should i be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in stomach after bowel movement
- Severe stomach pain after bowel movement
- Lower stomach pain after bowel movement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach pain before and after bowel movement
- Lower back pain after bowel movement
- Lower abdominal pain after bowel movement
- Testicle pain after bowel movement
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free