Doctor insights on:
Stomach Growth In Pregnancy Week By Week
I am 18 years old, and I am about 9 weeks along in my pregnancy. I am having some pains in my stomach. Is that just the growth of my uterus?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
19 weeks pregnant stomach & chest tightenings wart like growth entrance to vagina but not wart surrounded by 5 - 6 little ones help please?
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
I was told my uterus is enlarged. I have had multiple pregnancy symptoms & abdominal growth/fullness. We are both surgically sterilized. Pg tests neg.?
Difficult to say: You need to be evaluated by your physician. You may possibly have something called adenomyosis. This is where bits and pieces of the uterine lining gets trapped in the muscle of the uterine wall and displays an enlarged uterus with tenderness. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
With all my pregnancy I felt very sick and with this one I don't just hungry could there be something wrong? 4to5 weeks stomach feels like I did situp
In the first to two weeks of pregnancy does the lower part of the stomach gets tighter than normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does your stomach feel in 3 weeks of pregnancy?
- Stomach feeling hard in 2 week pregnancy
- Belly growth during pregnancy week by week
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weight gain in pregnancy week by week
- Uterus in pregnancy week by week
- Uterus growth during pregnancy week by week
- Hcg levels in twin pregnancy week by week
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online