Doctor insights on:
Stomach Cramps Food Poisoning
How can I stop stomach cramps due to food poisoning? I got sick several days ago and all other symptoms have stopped apart from the cramps
Ease back into diet: After any GI illness whether toxic (food poisoning), or infectious (viruses and bacteria), the gut takes time to heal its protective lining and begin replenishing enzymes needed to digest a normal diet. Start with bland foods, clear liquids, toast, bananas, rice, and reintroduce more flavorful food as able. Avoid dairy (lactose) after any such illness, and only reintroduce it when fully well. ...Read more
Yes: You can try it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can gas pain due to food poisining cause intenstin cramps , side cramps & back cramps ? I feel bloated on my left abdomen :(
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stomach cramps after food poisoning
- Stomach pain after food poisoning
- Stomach cramps after spicy food
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between food poisoning and stomach flu
- Are food poisoning and stomach flu the same thing?
- How can you tell the difference between food poisoning and a stomach virus?
- Stomach pain after eating food poisoning
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free