Doctor insights on:
Stitches Out After Eyelid Surgery Does It Hurt
Eyelid surgery is a procedure used to treat excess skin and/or fat on the upper and lower lids, via surgical excision. Aside from a cosmetic indication, there may also be medical indications for the procedure, including improvement of obscured vision, lid tightening, and treatment for ...Read more
How does the doctor hide the stitches from Asian eyelid surgery suture method? I've been reading about different methods of Asian eyelid surgery. If i understand the suture procedure right, the stitches are what hold the eyelid into a crease. So they're p
Had upper ptosis eyelid surgery over a week ago my eye seems to hurt to keep it open all the time and when closing is this normal!
No more than a week: If you are referring to cosmetic lid surgery or blepharoplasty, healing is very rapid: the skin is very thin and the blood supply is excellent. Many people can return to work the next day, but the vast majority are healed and back to normal by about one week. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pretty short: Upper lid blepharoplasty is a very straightforward operation; I have had patients with very little bruising and swelling return to work in 2-3 days. There is generally more bruising and swelling with lower lid blepharoplasty, but this can be covered with makeup about 5 days postop. Either way, pain should be minimal. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it hurt as the stitches are taken out after blepharoplasty?
- Does it hurt to have eyelid surgery?
- Does it hurt to get stitches taken out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does it hurt to pee after i masturbate?
- How long does it take to recover after an arthroscopic knee surgery?
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after hernia surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online