Doctor insights on:
Stinging In Vagina
Burning urination: Urinary tract infection or cystitis (irritation of the urine tube) are the two most likely causes. Avoid bubble baths and direct contact with soap to the urethral opening. If it continues, getting a urine culture at your doctors is the best idea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have an external stinging on my vagina ( only sometimes), no cuts or sores, negative for UTI and stis what could this be?
Vulvitis: The external portion of the vagina (the lips) is called the vulva. You may have a dermatitis, an allergy, an infection, a vulvar dystrophy (change in skin) or a nerve issue. See your gynecologist. ...Read more
Hello , I have a problem . It's been bothering me for a while . After sex, i usually get this sting in my vagina . Like if i feel like peeing .
Urethal pain: After intercourse, you may have some bruising of the urethra or even some bacteria can be forced up the urethra into the bladder during sex. Both of these situations can result in some discomfort. Typically, emptying your bladder after intercourse can help preventing bladder infections and helps to alleviate symptoms. ...Read more
Is canestan cream okay to use without a yeast infection? Stinging of external vagina and was prescribed by doctor to use for ten days?
Clotrimazole: The active ingredient in canestan is clotrimazole, an antifungal agent. There is no other practical use for this other than fungal infections like candidiasis (yeast infection). It is not meant for insertion into the vagina, and generally limited to external use, but it can be irritating to tissues and produce stinging discomfort. ...Read more
Stinging pain in vagina no STDs at all. Have a yeast infection and scratch. It looks like little bumps and cracks on the lips, my anus also burns..
Female. Stings when I pee. Feel like I have to pee more often. Backache. Tingling/stinging feeling in vagina. Urine smells foul. UTI or std??
Sounds like UTI: but you need an exam and tests to be certain: do this soon, good wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- Sharp pain in lower abdominal and vagina what would it be
- Why my vagina burns when my boyfriend cums in me?
- Tingling sensation in vagina sign of pregnancy
- What does it mean when your vagina stings?
- Will inserting sperm in vagina with hand get you pregnant
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free