Doctor insights on:
Still Itching After Scabies Treatment
I finished scabies treatment (elimite) 1 week ago. The itching and bumps went away but today the bumps/itch came back. Wondering if I have it again?
Is there a difference between a scabies itch, and an after scabies treatment itch? Or are they both just as severe?
Been spending time in a hostel. Very itchy feet! when i scratch i see small bumps appear and burning itch! scabies treatment?
Get it checked: Get it checked by your doctor or a dermatologist it may be scabiees will cause itching other parts of body. Most of time itchy feet are due to sweating of the feet and moistening of the same other causes are athletes feet due to fungus infection called tinea pedis. Tungiasis caused by cotagion infection with pathogen called tunga contact dermatitis other rare causes. ...Read more
Yes: the itching can continue for weeks after treatment. Try a calamine lotion, over the counter antihistamines such as Zyrtec or Benadryl. Also a topical hydrocortisone cream can be helpful for itching. Remember to repeat the treatment in about 2 weeks and treat your family members as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Still itching after yeast infection treatment
- How long do you itch after scabies treatment?
- Still itchy after scabies treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After scabies treatment how long does the itch last
- Why do scabies itch after treatment?
- Does scabies itch after treatment?
- How long does scabies itch after treatment?
- Talk to a dermatologist online