Doctor insights on:
Stiffness In Forefinger Joints
Somewhat: The joints are moved via muscles, which are controlled by nerves. It's best to address all of these to get the greatest results. Joint and spinal manipulation would likely be a better choice being more directly related to the joint and effecting the nerve input to the muscles. Visit your chiropractor and get a massage. Treat yourself! ...Read more
Standards: These are the standards: http://usmilitary.About.Com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/intmedstandards.Htm.Get a more detailed answer ›
Antii-nflammatory Rx: If you have tried the simple remedies of anti-inflamatories such as ibuprophen or aleve, you need to have a medical checkup to rule out more serious causes like rheumatoid arthritis or other autoimmune diseases. If you have associated fever you could have an infectious process such as lymes disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stiffness in middle finger joint
- What causes pain and stiffness in the finger joints?
- Stiffness in ring finger joint
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stiffness in little finger joint
- Inflammation of the backbone with stiffness in the joints
- Stiffness in ring finger joints
- Joint in thumb pain and popping
- What causes joints to lock up in hands and forefingers?