Doctor insights on:
Stiffness In Fingers In The Morning
I have neck pain and stiffness. I have tingling and numbness in hands and fingers and some tingling in buttocks area. I also struggle with anxiety/p attacks. xrays show degen.in neck. What to do?
Your best bet: Is to review these issues with your primary care doctor. They could be anxiety related but may also be related to another process. A good formal neurologic evaluation is necessary to make sure further evaluation beyond the x-rays you report, if any other testing is warranted. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
8 weeks ago my finger started burning. Then 4 weeks later I woke up to a stiff painful finger. Stiffness spread to three other fingers in the morning and they sometimes have a snapping movement. The index finger remains sore all day. Saw an orthopedic an
???: That's like asking what type of animals inhabit the earth. Lots more details have to be provided to give an honest answer. How old are you, have you had any trauma, were x-rays done, etc. (the list goes on). ...Read more
Sense of tightness o: Stiffness in the fingers can be due to many different problems as there are many structures in the fingers. It might be due to joint disease or arthritis, tendonitis, tightness in the skin or other problems. It is important to determine where the problem exists to begin to determine the cause of the sensation of stiffness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my fingers numb in the morning?
- Swollen hands and fingers in the morning
- Stiff fingers in the morning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My fingers are numb in the morning
- What causes pain and stiffness in the finger joints?
- Swollen fingers in the morning symptoms
- Numbness in fingers in the morning
- What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?