Doctor insights on:
Stiff Fingers And Toes
I am 22 and experiencing joint pain in fingers, toes, and back. Stiff fingers every morning. Shooting pain in toes. What is the cause?
???: That's like asking what type of animals inhabit the earth. Lots more details have to be provided to give an honest answer. How old are you, have you had any trauma, were x-rays done, etc. (the list goes on). ...Read more
Sense of tightness o: Stiffness in the fingers can be due to many different problems as there are many structures in the fingers. It might be due to joint disease or arthritis, tendonitis, tightness in the skin or other problems. It is important to determine where the problem exists to begin to determine the cause of the sensation of stiffness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stiff fingers and toes in the morning
- Why do i keep getting cramp in my fingers and toes?
- Index finger swollen and stiff with no apparent injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in fingers and toes on left side
- Burning sensation in fingers and toes
- I wake up and my finger tips and toes are numb what causes this
- Middle finger swollen and stiff
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free