Doctor insights on:
Sterling Heights Recreation
Acrophobia: For Phobias consider Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Psychotherapy, Exposure therapy (imaginal exposure therapy, systematic desensitization, flooding, prolonged exposure therapy, in vivo exposure therapy) or hypnosis as possible options. Psychotropic medications are some times indicated as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See chart: The chart will give good guidance, age plays some role and your doctor can best tell you what is right for your body. Weight varies and so does body health. A person at 5'4" and 120 pounds may have lots of muscle and look lean or may have limited muscle mass and look flabby although in both cases, the weight is healthy. ...Read more
Specific treatment: Recreational therapy is a treatment service that facilitates the involvement of patients in recreation activities to improve or maintain physical, mental and emotional well-being and to help reduce negative emotional states such as depression and anxiety. Recreation therapists are vital members of multidisciplinary treatment teams that join together to assist patients in reaching specific goals. ...Read more
CBT: Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias. One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Conquer fear of heights
- Treatment for fear of heights
- Therapeutic recreation activities for adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the effects of acetaminophen used in recreation?
- Why do my feet tingle on heights?
- Belleville ontario parks recreation summer day camps
- Physical social emotional intellectual benefits of outdoor recreation
- Cleaning sterling silver jewelry