Doctor insights on:
Sterling Heights Recreation
Acrophobia: For Phobias consider Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Psychotherapy, Exposure therapy (imaginal exposure therapy, systematic desensitization, flooding, prolonged exposure therapy, in vivo exposure therapy) or hypnosis as possible options. Psychotropic medications are some times indicated as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I experience extremes of temperaments , very happy and cheerful at times and gloomy at its heights . is it a medical problem ?
See chart: The chart will give good guidance, age plays some role and your doctor can best tell you what is right for your body. Weight varies and so does body health. A person at 5'4" and 120 pounds may have lots of muscle and look lean or may have limited muscle mass and look flabby although in both cases, the weight is healthy. ...Read more
Could it be possible that molars have shifted into different heights. I'm not feeling a complete uniform seal all around.Pre molars seem to barely tou?
Specific treatment: Recreational therapy is a treatment service that facilitates the involvement of patients in recreation activities to improve or maintain physical, mental and emotional well-being and to help reduce negative emotional states such as depression and anxiety. Recreation therapists are vital members of multidisciplinary treatment teams that join together to assist patients in reaching specific goals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for fear of heights
- What are the effects of acetaminophen used in recreation?
- How do i get over my agrophobia and fear of heights?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i overcome my phobia of flying and heights?
- Belleville ontario parks recreation summer day camps
- Conquer fear of heights
- Cleaning sterling silver jewelry
- Therapeutic recreation activities for adults