Doctor insights on:
Stents And Dental Spring Cleaning
Retainer cleaning: With tooth paste and water at the same time you clean your teeth or a mild soap and water. The decision depends on the type of material? This should be discussed with your dentist as he knows what material was used. Some appliances have a special cleaning solution that is need. A anti-bacterial soaking solution is important to use. Sometimes they need to soak for a few hours. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There are cheaper options available elsewhere for the necessary dental procedures (not cleaning), should I go seek them?
Start 6 months: The frequency of dental cleanings needs to be determined for you by your dentist. You have to be able to trust the decision they make to guide you. Some people have pressing treatment needs that need to be addressed more frequently than every six months. This is a good question, ask you dentist. Don't forget to floss! and always wait for an hour or so after eating before brushing. This is new! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No set fee...: .... Unless you belong to an insurance network and are being treated by a participating dentist. If so, the fees are set by the insurance co and you can be told what the procedure "should" cost. Otherwise, it is what the office chooses to charge, and fees vary so widely that posting numbers is really meaningless. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: You can get your teeth cleaned as often as you would like without doing any harm that i know of. If the question is really "will my insurance pay for it?" - that's another story. Your insurance will pay only what they are contractually obligated to pay for and not what you need or want. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How helpful is the waterpik for dental health i tried it and it hurts my gums?
- Teeth deep cleaning before and after
- Will dental cleaning make my teeth whiter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i need antibiotics for dental work after a cardiac stent?
- Does lemon juice and water clean out your system?
- Jaw pain after dental cleaning
- What should i use to clean tub to prevent spread of warts and fungus?
- Talk to a dentist online for free