Doctor insights on:
Stds Easiest To Transmit By Oral Sex
After giving oral sex to a female, is it easy to get oral warts, hpv, STDs etc. All other docs on here said it was rare to get something. Please help!
Can someone with trich in genitals transmit the STD to the mouth through oral sex then reinfect person's genitals or another person's genitals?
Less risky: While oral sex is less risky than vaginal or anal sex, one can still catch an std via oral sex. Using latex condoms or dental dams during oral sex will reduce the risk of catching an std. For oral gonorrhea or chlamydia, throat swabbing is the right test if a throat std is suspected. For more info on stds and testing, www.Sexualhealth.Com. Use latex & get couples std testing with any new partner. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Absolutely: Stds can be transmitted through any contact with bodily fluids - regardless of the type of sexual act. Actually, hpv only requires direct skin contact for transmission. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes and many other stds can be transmitted through oral sex. Be careful. To prevent contracting or transmitting and std, please use condoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can oral sex transmit hpv?
- Stds not transmissible by oral sex
- Oral sex std
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is wearing a condom during oral sex a necessary to lessen the chance of an std?
- Can you transmit hpv through oral?
- Can you transmit oral herpes to genital?
- Can blood transfusions still transmit stds?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free