Doctor insights on:
Std Only Women Get
STD screening: Screening guidelines for stds recommend that sexually active men and women should be offered routine screening for hiv. Serologic testing for hepatitis b should also be done. Women with a history of unprotected sex/multiple partners should be screened yearly for gc and chlamydia. Men for chlamydia. The window period for detection of HIV antibodies is 6 wks-6 mos. After exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Can you get an STD from giving oral pleasure? Does this rule apply to both men on men and men on women?
Yes: Yes to both questions.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long should I wait to get a HIV and STD test? I only had vaginal sex with a women for my first time ever.
I have been freaking out. My dog licked my female parts and i stopped him, but I am worried. Could i get an STD from that? Please help.
Can a female get std while not being sexually active for 19 years and having no such disease prior to that?thanks
No: If you didn't have even a latent infection and have had no sexual activity at all you can't get a sexually transmitted disease. However, there are sexually transmissible diseases such as herpes or HIV which can also be transmitted in ways other than sexually which can still occur. Hope this answers your question ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after unprotected sex do you need to get a std screening?
- How long does it take to get std test results?
- How long does it take to get std results back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get an std if my boyfriend pulls out?
- Can you get an std on your tongue?
- What happens if you only get one gardasil shot and refuse the other two?
- Can women get pregnant by animals?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free