Doctor insights on:
Std Of The Penis
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
I have been tested for chlamydia.. I get those results back in a few days.. my question is.. can you get this std from the penis only touching the top?
Can massage table at massage parlor transfer std if your penis touches it? And can oil carry stds? Or bacteria causing prostatitis?
Can you get an STD from the penis hardly entering the vagina? My friend has a dull burning sensation in the opening she is also on her period.
Yes: Yes, and yes! sometimes there are stds in the secretions that come out prior to ejaculation(along with an occasional sperm!) and also if the penis has an std that he might not be aware of on the outside of the penis he can still shed it and give it away during close encounters. So both stds and less commonly but still possible, pregnancy are possible without actual penetration. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
STDs: Bleeding through the penis can be emanating from a variety of sources and needs to be seen and evaluated by a doctor. My advice would be to start with a urologist. Would need far more info to try and answer your question. My suggestion is that if you feel you were exposed to an std go and see a doctor, be examined and tested thoroughly. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of the fish smell from my penis?
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- How to reduce the head of my penis swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spot on the head of my penis
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- Bumps around the head of my penis
- Why is the glans of my penis red and itchy then very dry?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free