Doctor insights on:
Std In Males
STD screening: Screening guidelines for stds recommend that sexually active men and women should be offered routine screening for hiv. Serologic testing for hepatitis b should also be done. Women with a history of unprotected sex/multiple partners should be screened yearly for gc and chlamydia. Men for chlamydia. The window period for detection of HIV antibodies is 6 wks-6 mos. After exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
What does it mean when there are many small red bumps on the head or around the head of a males penis? Can this be normal or a sign of an std?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This way you will find out and you will get the best treatment. ...Read more
STI's (STD's): It depends on the sti's (sexually transmitted infections) you are referring to. Painful or painless rash. Burning on urination. Penile discharge. Some sti's can be fairly asymptomatic and thus testing is your best bet to know if you have one (or more than one). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of std in males
- Can masturbation lead to infertility in males?
- Which std can cause blood in urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have white cells in your vaginal discharge does it mean a std is present
- What stds show up in a urine test?
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- Can you get an std in your eye?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free