Doctor insights on:
Stages Of A Rash
Can venous stasis (early stage with just rash) itch very badly. No swelling and reddish but doc said that's what it is on hubby's legs. What for itch?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
See a DR: If you think you may have this infection, go NOW for help. The diagnosis and treatment are straight forward. 2nd stage syphilis has a distinctive rash and the person is sick. I cannot understand "2 different rash". It is very important to determine the nature of the rash. If it is syphilis, it is extremely important to cure it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm wondering can the syphillis chancre be found on the shaft of the penis and the second stage rash be found on the inner thigh legs?
Could the syphillis chancre be found on the shaft of the penis and the second stage rash be found on the inner thigh legs?
Yes: This is no time for guesswork. Get with your personal physician now if you have any reason to think you and/or somebody special may have met this spirochete. ...Read more
Please tell me, could the syphillis chancre be found on the shaft of the penis and the second stage rash be found on the inner thigh legs?
My patient vomit and had skin rashes in face. She take glucophage 500mg. What can I do? She is stroke patient before.She is in left paralized stage
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a heat rash on inner thigh?
- How to get rid of a waxing rash on my face?
- How to get rid of a allergic rash fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red rash on the inside of the elbows
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- What does a rash from high levels of potassium look like?
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a dermatologist online