Doctor insights on:
Deep sleep: Night terrors are associated with enrty into the deepest sleep stages, which is why concerned parents have difficulty waking a child having one & most victims do not recall the events.Night mares are associated with shallow sleep and are remembered at least breafly by those who have them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am 39 years old. This is the last day of my period which normally last 3 days. I woke up this morning with lower back pain and brownish bloody mucus like discharge. Could this be associated to my period or am I experiencing the beginning stages of Meno
Early for menopause?: I'm not sure I'd jump to that conclusion based on what you've said. No, let me rephrase- I'm SURE I wouldn't jump to that conclusion based on what you've said. Is this the 1st time you've ever had such a discharge? I suggest a visit to your primary doctor. They may wish to order a urine test and if necessary a visit to the OB/GYN. Good estimate for menopause when mother or sister began. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Pandas is a relatively rare disorder thought to occur after a strep infection in young children who, after a bout of strep, may suddenly develop obsessive-compulsive behaviors and motor and/or vocal tics. The symptoms tend to wax and wane, worsening if the child has another bout of strep. Best treatment remains unclear. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stage 4 non hodgkin's lymphoma life expectancy
- How long does diarrhea associated with common cold last?
- Stage 4 kidney cancer life expectancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stage 4 throat cancer life expectancy
- Stages of the flu
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Stage 4 liver cancer life expectancy
- How long will you live with stage 4 liver cancer?