Doctor insights on:
Stage 4 Renal Cell Carcinoma Life Expectancy
It depends: I know that's what we always say. But stage 4 renal cancer prognosis depends on many factors. Someone who is very ill with an elevated ldh, elevated calcium, and anemia has months to a year. Someone who responded to immunotherapy and has normal labs may have several years or more. Your doctor knows, and if he/she is not saying, ask. And say you want the truth. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can i drink vodka with renal atrophy and scarring? And is it more of a concern for me being that mom has stage 4 renal cell carcinoma?
Husband has stage 4 renal cell carcinoma, spread to right lung, vera cava vein, left kidney removed when can we expect him to get sick?
What to expect in my husbands diagnoses, he has stage 4 renal cell carcinoma. 2.5 CM tumor on right lung, one in vera cava vein, left kidney out..
Serious situation: From your description, your husband has advanced kidney cancer including at least a solitary lung metastasis. Not sure if you mean he had renal vein involvement on the kidney specimen or whether there is tumor left behind after removal. Next step would be chemotherapy or (less likely) immunotherapy. Not likely a role for radiotherapy. If lung lesion is only remaining site, may be role to remove. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My brother has been diagnosed with metastatic renal cell carcinoma stage 4. Am i at risk of this disease . Is this cancer rare?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stage 3 squamous cell carcinoma life expectancy
- Renal cell carcinoma spread to spine stage 4
- Stage 4 renal failure life expectancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stage 4 non small cell lung cancer life expectancy
- Stage 4 small cell lung cancer life expectancy
- What is the life expectancy of someone with stage 4 renal failure?
- Renal cell carcinoma life expectancy
- Talk to a oncologist online for free