Doctor insights on:
Stage 4 Lung Cancer Loss Of Appetite
My father was diagnosed as lung cancer with brain metatasis stage 4 last month. He loss of appetite since 6/12 ago. Keep having seizures. What kind of?
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
My husband is undergoing chemo/avastin for stage 4 non small cell lung cancer. Dr stopped chemo after 6 cycles cause weight loss. Is this risky?
Deep question: I am sorry to hear of your illness. This is a question best posed to the doctor who knows you and your entire case. S/he has been following you, and will be able to discuss the process with you. Even so, s/he will not be able to give you an exact time, and you may also rebound at least temporarily from what seems like worsening symptoms. Please know there is help at all stages of illness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Unlikely: Miracles happen, but the more common is declining limited course with stage 4! family and love are important. ...Read more
Miracle: Most do not live long. If someone seems to be out living the situation, may need to reconsider the original, diagnosis! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs a person is dying of stage 4 lung cancer
- What is likely timeline of stage 4 lung and liver cancer?
- What to expect of stage 4 lung cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life expectancy of stage 4 lung cancer
- Loss of appetite weight loss due to lung cancer
- Symptoms of stage 4 lung cancer
- Survivors of stage 4 lung cancer
- Talk to a general internist online for free