Doctor insights on:
Loss of function: If the stone obstruct the entire renal pelvis, this kidney can stop working completely. ...Read more
I have a large stag horn stone that's causing me pain a lot plus passing of stones! should I go to the ER and what will they do if the stone too big?
I have a 4 CM stag horn stone in right kidney. Is there any choice of treatment other than surgery.
Generally: Not given the type & sizeGet a more detailed answer ›
Several: There was a breakthrough a few months ago in the molecular biology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. The spinal atrophies (which is what stephen hawking probably really has) are genetically programmed. Poliomyelitis and a west nile variant selectively kill these cells when they become infected with a virus. ...Read more
I have a grade 2 intrameniscal degenerative changes in posterior horn on medial me iscus what does this mean?
I was at the corner of a sidewalk and a firetruck decided to hit its horn almost right next to me. Now I'm reading loud noises can cause perm damage.
You'll be fine: Those loud noises regarding permanent damage are after a life time of damage. Like living on an aircraft carrier or listening to loud music with your headphones for decades. A random blast by a firetruck will not cause any permanent damage. You'll be fine :) ...Read more
Fluid space in brain: Brain has fluid spaces, the bilateral lateral ventricles , consisting of frontal (anterior) horns, atrium or body, temporal horns, and occipital horns. Other ventricles are 3rd ; 4thventriculomegaly means enlargement of ventricles and frontal ventriculomegaly specifically frontal horns.Enlargement sometimes comes from loss of brain substance( atrophy) or relative obstruction to drainage of centric. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Horizontal tear posterior horn medial meniscus
- Tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus
- Posterior horn medial meniscus tear treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anterior horn lateral meniscus tear
- Horizontal tear of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus
- Posterior horn medial meniscus tear symptoms
- Posterior horn medial meniscal tear
- Oblique tear of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus